This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Non Commercial Use
And protected by the
RealityTvSCandals.com encourages and allows anyone to use information from the site. All that we requests is:
Please properly credit the site by posting the actual link and use an excerpt only. Also, Do Not Copy The Whole Article., USE EXTRACTS ONLY and not to copy more than one half of the content. Special circumstances may arise, we encourage you to contact us in the event a special circumstance would take place wherein you would need more than half of the content.
By copying and pasting a full article in it’s entirety on a forum (most likely where you will post it at) , your peers have no reason to click on the link when you paste the full article, not to mention; forums normally and should frown upon copyright infringement and theft of intellectual property.
Please note: This includes posting multiple extracts/snippets on multiple comments in the same thread on forums–it’s so much easier to paste an extract and link the rest.
We, like other outlets, blogs, websites, essayists, etc. work hard to come up with original content; in some cases we spend money on research, we also pay for web-hosting, maintenance, researchers, writers etc. Please just please be respectful and perhaps think of it as if; you wrote the article and you get paid by how many page views it gets.
We will vigorously pursue any person and or website who infringes our work and or permits this behavior, it’s the forum owners responsibility to set rules and guidelines for their members, we don’t need to explain the law to you. Please don’t make us be jerks. The internet has enough room for everyone, we just have to respect each other.
Reality TV Scandals operates under a Non Commercial license because too many forums webmasters, monitors,volunteers and/or website forum owners turn a blind eye to their registered forum users copying and pasting a full article instead of posting an extract; you would think people would know better to begin with and the Forum staff wouldn’t allow it; therefore the License prohibits the Forum owner of the website from profiting–they profit off of page-views; yes, they all add up, and let me tell you; it sucks to have these guidelines; anyone who knows; myself, Amia or Kim and the rest of the Reality TV Scandals team– you know we are generous.
Our terms and polices are in place because too many users on forums take it upon themselves to go to great lengths to copy & paste FULL articles; by doing so, wherever the content is posted in it’s entirety, there is no reason for the person(s) they are “sharing” (scraping) the work with to click the link to read the content.
No: “RealityTvScandals” http://realitytvscandals.com
All images featured on RealityTvsScandals are all or one of the following:
- The Sender of the photograph either has ownership or the rights to the photograph(s) and sent on a good faith basis in which they provided a link to the of the owner/site
- Images posted are readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in public domain. Images posted are believed to be posted within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code.)
Please be advised under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act any person who knowingly (materially) misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability such as paying any legal and or expenses that it may cost the: Owner, Administrator, Editor and Contributor(s)
Be sure to include:
- Your (legal) Name: First and Last, Phone Number in the event we need to call you. Also include your Street Address and a valid Email Address (if using the contact form) where we can get back to you;
- Insert the The EXACT URL of the photo and provide us with the link; you can do so by clicking on the actually photograph so you can retrieve the link on your address bar. Once on you have click on the photo; please retrieve the link by copying and pasting from your address bar and insert the link in to the Contact form or email;
- Any or all Copy Right Information from when you registered the Photograph;
- Your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf; andA statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Photographs Intended For Purchase Only
If by chance there is a photo on RealityTvScandals that was (licensed) to be purchased only that was sent to us; if the price is reasonable we will go ahead and purchase the photograph with hopes to establish a good relationship with the company to purchase more items .
Please be advised when you signed up for: FaceBook, Twitter, MySpace etc you agreed under the Terms Of Services that you are granting the 3rd party use.
Please Note: We request the following information so to avoid false claims of ownership. If you choose to email the site; you must submit the information below as well. i.e. Legal First and Last Name, A Valid: Email Address, Physical Address (Home, Work etc) and phone number. You must also include a URL of the photograph/page along with anything else you deem important to claim ownership such as: license certificate, trademark etc.
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Legal Name: First and Last ‘ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’A Valid Email Address ‘ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’URL of Photo or Post: If there is more than one URL; please submit it in the %26quot;Addition Details%26quot; box.’ type=’url’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Valid Phone Number; Please include: Country Code (USA: 1) Area Code and Phone Number ‘ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’A Valid Address: Must Include Property Number and Street Address including City%26#x002c; State and Zip Code ‘ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Additional Details: Please include any or all legal%26#x002c;additional URL%26#039;s (if apply) and any information that you feel is useful. ALL BOXES in this contact form must be completed; by not doing so — you forfeit your right to any claims. ‘ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]