Contact Us- Submit A Tip

Contact Us- Submit A Tip

Do you need to contact anyone at RealityTvScandals ?

If so please email us at: [email protected]

We do our best to respond to emails with in 72 hours.

Do you have a tip? 😉  Email US at: [email protected]

All tips are worth sending.

Don’t worry; all “tips” are kept confidential. 🙂

Want to send the tip here? Go for it!

[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email: Where can we reach you? ‘ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Person if Interest ‘ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]

You agree by submitting this tip that you have done so in good faith and believe it to be the truth.

6 Comments

1. Liz
    March 18, 2017 @ 6:21 pm

I would like to leave a comment of the article about Dr. Jeff’s unsanitary clinic but I am unable to find a way to. I also cant find a way to create an account if I need to do that to comment. am I missing something?

2. jeffrey young
    December 17, 2016 @ 7:21 pm

I like your appraisal even if i can argue it is all wrong..I will say as move human medicine to animal medicine only the rich will have pets..We are already creating super bugs on the animal side and i am sorry that is due to to much cleanliness and antibiotic use..Lets face it my patients get up and lick their asses and roll in dirt..Their resistance and ability to deal with pain and infection is so much better than ours..By your logic i assume all large animal procedures should be handled like human ones also..Or they are not worthy of your respect..Sorry you are just wrong on this and my complication rate and infection rate is as good as any high end clinic..If you ever want to put a wager on it and film and do cross comparisons let me know will be fun and i will win..dr. jeff

• Grace
      February 8, 2017 @ 11:21 pm

Way to go Dr Jeff!……..if these folks are so concerned about proper procedures, they might want to start with someone to write articles that knows the difference between the words “EVASIVE” and INVASIVE………

From a long time Schnauzer Mom and retired “people nurse”

3. COCO BUE
    December 5, 2016 @ 10:22 pm

REMEMBER OUR YOUNG GIRLS/WOMEN AND YOUNG BOYS/WOMEN ARE WATCHING REALITY TV … AND THE TOTALLY SPOILED, SELFISH WAYS THESE WEALTHY PEOPLE IN REALITY TV ACT!
    YOUNG PEOPLE IMITATE WHAT THEY SEE AND DON’T SEE THE “FUL L PICTURE” OF HOW WEALTHY THESE SPOILED, WHINY, SELF-CENTERED, UNCARING PEOPLE ARE AND HOW THEY ARE ALLOWED TO GET AWAY WITH WHAT THEY DO BECAUSE OF THEIR WEALTH AND BECAUSE THEY ARE FEATURED ON TV!

4. Jamie beal
    November 27, 2015 @ 2:14 pm

Can an will or u guys going to make a xbox 360 an Pc game of the the Tv series the Alaskan Bush people soon I hope

5. Kirstin Davis
    July 18, 2015 @ 2:47 am

[comment removed, if you want your comment re-posted, please post your comment on the post you referenced in your comment]